23 July 2010

I'm going to Shanghai!!!

I'm finally going to Shanghai... but this time round, its not for play, instead, I'm going there for a work attachment which lasts a minimum of 2 weeks...

I was supposed to attend Shanghai office around end August for a month, and my boss initially suggested 16 August (my birthday!) to fly over for the work attachment for a minimum of 2 weeks... but the Shanghai office boss wanted me to attend end July... which means... very last minute for me to prepare the everything about what I have to do there... -_-

And I only got to know about my hotel details today... -_-
But going there on business class makes me feel kinda excited!!! Gosh.. *v*

Initially had a series of meet-ups with friends... but due to my work commitment, I've no choice but to cancel all... my True Spa appointment (which I've been trying to book for months), dinner with cousins TL and PX, birthday celebrations at Downtown East chalet...

*I'll be flying off to Shanghai on this Sunday... will be back on 7 August if all goes well...

No comments:

Post a Comment