As usual, met up with Bon for some beauty shopping at Ngee Ann City after work...
And we had Ajisen Ramen for dinner... both of us were too famished after shopping at Sephora and Watsons...
Switch locations to Vivocity where we had pre-drinks bought from 7-11 and chilled at the open area of Vivocity where it overlooks the sea and the Casino... after which we hopped over to St. James and continued to chill at the Wine Bar & Bistro.
We ordered small plates of Spanish meatballs and spicy fries...
Two glasses of erdinger... we should have shared one glass cos the glass is really huge!!!
We went home at around 1.30am... and both of us got knockout real fast after reaching home... and the first time I really slept through till about 9am... something which I don't used to get (knockout) once having alcoholic drinks...
2010-11-05 - Lao Beijing@PS, The Istana, Starbucks@Centrepoint
Meet up with T18 usual gang and we have dim sum buffet at Lao Beijing... the service there is slow and variety were limited... due to my hangover, I had a slight migraine... so I didn't eat much... I think I would prefer River City Restaurant dim sum buffet at Excelsior Hotel due to its service as well as dim sum variety...
Some food from the buffet table...
Xiao Long Bao... this is nice though...
Popiah... did we actually ordered this or the waiter just offered to us???
After the buffet, we went over to The Istana for a walk (hike)... we went in at 5pm and walked out at 6pm... was quite late and we missed going to the inside of the Istana building cos they stopped selling tickets...
At the gate...
A group photo (Bon's taking photo for us) in front of the Istana...
And then, we walked over to Centrepoint, shopped for my blushers and we all went to Somerset@313 while HL, Gabriel & Mabel went home... Lynette joined us while we were walking back to Centrepoint for coffee at Starbucks...
The very yummy cheesecake and chocolate muffin... *slurps*
Huimin bought us pastries from Hong Kong... =)
My favourite peppermint mocha without whip cream... *v*
No comments:
Post a Comment