02 December 2010

nex...

Nex Shopping Mall at Serangoon had already opened since last Thursday... I shopped a few times, but just couldn't get to the Shaw Cinema and Party World KTV...

All in all, Nex is big, almost like Vivocity... but shops ain't fantastic at all... or perhaps I didn't finished walking??? Or that I didn't explore well enough that I thought it wasn't fantastic???

Watsons is good, most of the products are available such as Kate and Majolica Majolica cosmetics...

Isetan is too mini to shop... its just too neighbourhood Metro departmental store feeling...

Courts and Challenger also seems alittle small in size compared to the other branches...

Food courts are forever full house... same goes to fast food restaurants such as Wendy's, Texas Chicken, KFC, Carl's Jr, Mcdonalds, Subway, Pizzahut... too bad they do not have MOS Burger and Burger King... >_<

Oh, they have Charles & Keith, G2000, Espirit, Etude House, The Skin Food, Somang, plus some jewellery shops... but these retailers seems to fair poorly in terms of crowds... I don't see anyone shopping there...

Everyone seems to throng for the food in Nex...

Ok, hopefully I don't get tempted to shop everyday after work cos I pass by Nex everyday!!!!

>_<

No comments:

Post a Comment