Went to Nex Starhub to ask about the full mobile number portability at Nex today...
But can you imagine a simple question asked and the CSO totally don't understand what I'm referring to???
I was asking about when will Starhub help me to port my number from Singtel over (either on Saturday or following Monday) if I were to sign line today, Friday evening...
The CSO kept saying once terminated cannot port the number over. This one I also know (all service provider got put FAQ one lor)!!! If I were to terminate on my own, of cos cannot port the number over lah!!! That's why I asked if I sign line with Starhub for number portability, when will Starhub help me to do porting!!!
Then I asked the CSO when can do porting if I sign up with Starhub... he says will take 7-8 working days!!!! 7-8 WORKING DAYS LEH!!! Starhub website FAQ says 1 WORKING DAY ONLY!!! (not inclusive of weekends and PH)...
Obviously the CSO never read up his company's FAQs well enough to serve his customers well...
And I actually had the intention to sign line today, since it was Friday evening (so I'm thinking that most probably the sales personnel will submit the porting forms either on Saturday or following Monday)... but the CSO just gave me crap answers when all I asked was when Starhub will submit the porting numbers if I were to sign line today... STOOB TO THE MAX!!!
*roll eyes*
No comments:
Post a Comment