05 August 2011

August 2011...

Its August again!!!

I still remembered how I was confirmed and hired by my current company on my birthday last year, as well as throwing my resignation letter to my boss just before he flies off to Shanghai on my birthday...

I felt a sense of relief when I did that...

Time does flies isn't it???

Its definitely making me feel older when August is here...

I've booked a trip with 二姐 to Shanghai end of August... am anticipating for 26 August to come... because I finally gets a real break from work and do my shopping overseas plus gonna meet ex-colleagues from Tai Chong Cheang (Shanghai)...

Having new resolutions again at the 2nd half of the year... it's time to keep to my resolutions...

*promises to update my blog more often... although I do not know if I'll have time anot...

No comments:

Post a Comment