I recently went for two job interviews...
One being BP (but I was not selected for the post)... the other company I'll just keep it mum first...
The interview at BP was very stressful, but I'm glad that they actually shortlist me for the interview cos it was not easy to get in and this company is like top 5 global company in the world!! Moreover, I feel I get shortlisted for the interview means I am good and my CV is fantastic...
Too bad I flopped the interview, but it was good experience...
The other interview was a success instead! It was like a dream job come true!!
The kind of job I wanted to do, the kind of welfare benefits I wanted...
And best is the I get my career advancement!!!
Oh, I'll be tendering my resignation tomorrow and see how my boss reacts...
No comments:
Post a Comment