21 May 2014

2014's resolution...

My 2014's resolution this year is to try out Yoga... and I did it!!!

Yeah!!!!!

I've been diligently attending yoga classes for the past 5 months plus...

At times, I attended yoga classes 3 times a week...

Colleagues says I'm becoming a yoga freak, but I beg to differ as I was trying to clear my 30 class pack within 6 months... All the travelling makes me stopped going for yoga for over a week, menses came and again had to stop classes for another week...

Well, I actually gained a total of 2kg due to taking steroid medications for close to 6 months...
So I'm glad that I managed to shrug off 1kg (only)...
Am now trying hard to flatten my tummy more and hoped to practice yoga on my own one day...

The yoga centre which I went to is Yoga Movement, google it and you'll find their info easily.

Yoga Movement offers quite an affordable class package compared to other Yoga centres which I like.

8 more classes left... Fighting!!!

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment