08 June 2010

Sex and the City

Just last Friday, I watched “Sex and the City” with Kimy

and Gem at PS GV. It was a really nice and hilarious movie,

which I would seriously recommend to watch it.


I’ve not been to the cinema for a long time, perhaps

the 3rd movie in 2010??? Anyway, I’ve been the drama addict

at home for the longest period of my life, and have

recently finished watching few dramas within the last 2 months.


Completed watching Hong Kong Dramas:

《老公万岁》

《秋香怒点唐伯虎》

《铁马寻桥》

《桌球天王》


Completed watching Korean Dramas:

《请摘星星给我》

《原来是美男啊》


Completed watching Taiwanese Idol Dramas:

《协奏曲》


I still have some Korean dramas which I watched halfway,

and I really do not have the urge to finish watching

them as quickly as like other dramas… =S


Gotta finish watching these Korean dramas : 《梦想》and《个人取向》.


And now, I got another new Hong Kong drama

lined up next for me to watch, 《飞女正传》.


*v*

No comments:

Post a Comment