I need to endure for another 2.5 weeks before the start of my new job on 17 September...
Since Monday onwards, or maybe even earlier, I have been treated like an invisible person... I know that I need to let her gets hands-on while I'm still here, but while I still have 2.5 weeks to go, I can't be doing nothing and surfing net, msn-ing or skyping everyday without doing any work... This is definitely not me!!! And moreover, people treat me like an invisible person!!!
I'm so outrageously unhappy about the whole situation in my current office that I think I'm gonna wash my hands off her... talk about teaching her but she's not really following instructions and procedures... furthermore, while I have already tendered, I don't see how I have to be the scapegoat for everything... so be it...
I shall prove my capabilities and performance in my new company...
*x*
No comments:
Post a Comment