17 August 2010

the resume...

Yesterday, a friend of mine asked for my resume as a reference guide...

Initially, I tried in a friendly way to reject, but as he keeps asking for it, I agreed without thinking much...

Today, the same friend asked for my resume... I immediately say that I can't give it to him and I apologised to him as well... then, he got super angry at me just like that... and he said that if I can anyhow distribute my resume to everybody's view, why I cannot send him mine??? I tried hard to reason, cos I mention that I deposit my resume at job agencies and jobstreet... but it doesn't mean that everybody can see my resume... cos employers and job agencies still need my approval to get my resume... and mind you, deposited resumes are not anyhow shown to any Tom Dick or Harry...

So you see, how childish my friend can be??? Just got angry at me for such a minor thing...

I also google online for resume guidelines instead of asking my friends to send my theirs...

And I want to tell this friend as well as other friends:

I'M NOT YOUR INFORMATION COUNTER!!!
I DON'T WORK FOR YOU AND MY TIME IS NOT SPEND ON HELPING YOU TO RESEARCH A CERTAIN INFORMATION THAT YOU NEED!!!

2 comments: