01 January 2011

Goodbye 2010... Hello 2011...

Resolutions for 2011
  1. 和家里人一起游台湾
  2. 再一次去韩国~我喜欢~ *v*
  3. 再一次去上海~很想再次吃小龙虾~ *v*
  4. 约会、约会、再约会
  5. 完成工作上所有的难题
  6. 希望有机会赚OT钱=我工作效率太高了,呵呵呵...
  7. 买新电话,HTC Desire HD 还是 HTC Desire Z 呢???
  8. 需要新的 laptop... 我的 Compaq 快死了... =(
2010 is considered a fruitful year for me... it's like a roller coaster... better than 2009... but with lots of ups and downs, but most importantly, I've conquered all obstacles to be where I am today...

Recap of the year 2010
January
  • A very quiet month to start 2010, nothing happens...
February
  • Attended Gabriel & Maybelline's church wedding... first time attending a church wedding and not knowing what to do there...
March
  • T18 organised a BBQ party at Huimin's ex-condominium place... Made new friends...
April
  • Sold my Kia Picanto off to the 2nd hand dealer... sad sad sad... =(
May
  • I went on a trip with Alex & Jim to Korea... Had lotsa fun shopping and walking...
June
  • Attended mini Lim clan gathering... it's becoming twice a year thing now...

July~August
  • I went on a 2-weeks work trip to Shanghai, had a promotion while still in Shanghai, and viola, I got a new job offer...
  • Birthday again at chalet... a little boring, but appreciate the little things my T18 did for me...
  • First time as an adult, my family celebrated birthday with me... feels the warmness in my family...
September
  • Started my new job on 17 September, everything seems to be new and learning all over again...
October
  • I did my lasik at Shinagawa... having near perfect eyesight is something I longed for...
November
  • Complaints and grumbles... as usual, my style... learning to minimize already... but into the new job for 2.5 months, I already experienced backstabbing, complaints about me not doing a proper job by the accounts department and lots of other things...
December
  • Attended the first interesting and fun Company D&D at Goodwood Park Hotel...
  • Had lots of fun during Christmas Eve... and we rented a room at Ascott Hotel... the photo below taken at Ascott Hotel staircase... loves this photo alot...
  • Dated 2 guys separately in one day on New Year Eve... wahahaha.... what an awesome feeling...
  • And spending countdown at St. James Powerhouse with Alex, Jim & Lynette... cabs were not available and I had to take NR6 home... it took me 1.5 hours to get home... wow...
  • And not forgetting, congratulations to all my girlfriends of T18 who are all attached... I'm happy for you gals... Stay happy & cheerful... *v*

No comments:

Post a Comment