Ok, its time to do some money management!!!
And and and!!!! My Taiwan trip with the family has been confirmed!!! Whee!!! I'm so happy!!! =D
Ok, this Taiwan trip is gonna costs me a bomb... So I shall need to stay away from shopping and eating expensive lunches (you know, my colleagues likes to go BBQ chicken and have lunch... WTF sia...)
I guess I would have to keep all my credit cards at home... given that I had just paid for the whole family's air tickets using my credit card... *Note: air tickets money shall be shared among me and my sisters!!!
Next, customised land tour payment... another bombshell coming down cos we are going to alot of places, plus they are customised with a chauffeur cum local guide, but at least these places are what we wanted to go, not like package tour where they bring you to places that you don't know if its gonna be that fun... well, I also don't know if the itinerary I planned is good as well, but at least I know we need to go shopping at Taiwan, not just admiring at the scenery only...
But, luckily our Government is giving out Growth Dividend, and it came right before my Taiwan trip starts...
Now I'm doing my money management... hopefully, I can curb my spending power to the minimum... in case you guys wanted to ask me out, please bear with me for another few more months... T_T my savings is dwindling... haha... just now was checking my bank accounts...
I think the amount went back to zero if I were to pay up all the travel expenses now as well as my previous credit card bills which came up to more than 1k... T_T TTM!!!
Ok ok, shall keep my credit cards all at home NOW!!! BOO!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment