23 March 2011

NK Hair Salon @ Nex...

I had my haircut yesterday...

Well, didn't want to cut my hair initially, and wanted to cut my fringe instead...
But the outcome of my fringe wasn't satisfying, and sort of messed up my already loose wavy hair which I wanted to keep long... therefore, had to trim my whole hairstyle...

I had much difficulty trying to explain to the hairstylist what I wanted...
Either he don't understand me, or I sucks at explanation...

Then he asks me: Heart pain anot?? Cut alot hor...
Me (shocked!): har??? I don't want to cut my hair short leh, I want to grow my hair long, you trim can already!!!
Hairstylist: Oh, no no no, I trim only!
Me: Oh, ok...

At the moment, hairstylist told me he layered my hair a little and trim a little only... then, he showed me.

Hairstylist: See, same hair length as before right???
Me: Er... ya ya ya... (in fact, he layered my hair so much, he left two pathetic fillers to maintain my hair length, and it was one inch shorter now... damned that hairstylist!!!)...

While he was blow-drying my hair, he said: I'm gonna blow dry your hair straight so I can see whether I need to trim further...

Me: er, I thought you wanted to blow dry straight??? How come you are curling my hair as you blow dry??? I don't want my hair to be curled, you can blow dry straight!!!
Hairstylist: oh no, I'm blow drying straight ah...
Me: har??? but you are curling my hair leh... and my hairstyle are not curls, they are waves... you know??? not spiralling down curls... is S shaped waves...
Hairstylist: I know I know, curls right??
Me: NO, you know waves??? ok, nvm, you just blow dry straight please...

After finishing up everything... hairstylist says: nice right???
Me, looks at mirror, only afford a weak smile... : ya ya...

And then he tried to sell me packages... please lor, can't even understand what your customer wants and their hairstyles, how to buy the service from you???

*not going to them anymore...

2 comments: