The Punggol Park gang decided that we've been dragging our island trip for too long, hence Michael and Lydia suggested going for a day spa trip at Bintan...
This suggestion were met with alot of "Yeah Finally"...
Cost for the day spa trip at Bintan: $165 inclusive of:
- ferry tickets
- $20 immigration clearance fees
- set lunch
- 100 minutes spa massage
- sampan river ride
- learning how to make kueh tupat basket
- beach viewing
Our boarding pass and white card...

Onboard Waw Sendari... the ferry is a clean and very new looking...
It was drizzling when we started our trip... the air-con inside the ferry is very cold...

Our driver re-filling petrol...
Life in Bintan!

Reached the spa place after a bumpy 1 hour plus ride...
Choosing the essential oil... I picked sandalwood...

Body scrubs... I picked mineral salt...
My legs went squeaky clean, smooth and bright after the scrub...

The little hut where we did our spa massage... very kampong style...

We went for a sampan river ride after our spa massage...

Lunch time starts from here!!!
Coconut drink...

Pineapple as after lunch desserts...

Our so-called "set lunch"...
Not to my liking... with two hard boiled eggs (high cholesterol), ikan bilis with peanuts, cucumbers and some dried beancakes...
I hardly touch the food cos I wasn't feeling well...
I started getting drowsy... as if someone spike my drinks and I really went groggy...

At the beach... look at the blue sky, white clouds and the beautiful sea...
How I wished I can go back there again...

The white fine sand...
Ok, I fell sick right after the spa massage... stomach were bloating and I couldn't eat...
No appetite as well as having chills all over my body...
As far as I know, my body temperature were going up and down...
By evening when I reach home, I had to bathe immediately, blow dry my hair and went to bed at 9.30pm sharp...
And I was sick for the whole week after that...
Nope, nothing to do with me getting a cold after a massage or what...
And I realise, my elder sister had stomach flu on Saturday, most likely she spread the virus to me unknowingly... -_-"""
I went to the doctor on following Monday, but doctor just said it was the virus that didn't die the previous time I fall sick (which was like more than a month ago...)...
Anyway... I'm well again...
*PS: Sorry to my friends who worried about me during the Bintan trip... Guess the next time I'm going for trips, I better get my body checked first!!!
Finally blogged huh. At least your set meal came with eggs babe, we were really begging for at least an egg in Batam.
ReplyDeleteThe place look very empty tho, where's all the rest of the ppl!?!?
it's sunday... so there's practically not much pple... ahem, should be no customers at all... plus the place is rather deserted, which makes it even more "lonely"...
ReplyDelete