It was a week I decided to pamper myself...
Beside the recent short shopping spree at Taiwan, back to Singapore, it was GSS!!!!!!!
I bought two dresses from Bershka, two earrings from Diva, one pouch, one pair of pretty sandals from Pazzion and did manicure/pedicure at Sensual Nail Spa.
I could have bought more clothes, but thinking of gonna sign up for courses on the 3rd/4th quarter of the year as well as my blasting wardrobe, I decided I should just 点到为止.
I think I'll be going to Taiwan more often for my shopping spree, cos the recent trip shopping at 西门町 was just so awesome!!!! Clothes wasn't cheap, but the materials of the clothes had improved, and what's more was that they sold Korean fashion dresses where you can only get in Gmarket in Singapore...
Ok, there are retailers in Singapore who sell Korean fashion dresses, but not to my style and so loose fitting!!! Even the Gmarket and bloggers selling those dresses who state free size but was so loose... =(
Oh ya, talking about Sensual Nail Spa, it was opened by my ex-colleague from BW Shipping...
Her staff recommended me to do gelist manicure... I can say her staff really did a great job cos the gelist manicure took 30 seconds to dry and I can do whatever I want without worrying about scratching off the nail colours... Awesome right???
If you are interested, you can find the details here:
http://www.sensualnailspa.com/
Its located at Bishan... near Koi...
Oh, so love my nails now!!! *v*
No comments:
Post a Comment