Oh gosh, I think I'm gonna kill myself...
The questions are really give away marks as they are from the tutorials questions... I thought I could just get it done and over after grasping the concept well enough... but no, I'm totally wrong!!!!
I was only able to do one calculations correctly, the rest was just anyhow calculated... the lecturer says formulas would be given, but heck!!! The formulas are not enough to allow us to answer the questions... I should have just memorized the needed formulas just so I could answer the questions... 1.5 hours is just not enough to answer 10 True/False, 9 MCQs and 3 calculations long questions...
My brains were blank enough to make me waste my time.... no no, my brains weren't even functioning well...
Ok, now I still have an e-test to do and I gotta hoped I'll passed this e-test with full marks to save me from failing and re-taking this module in future...
*shucks big time... >_<
No comments:
Post a Comment