Some updates about my studies and life...
I've survived quite well for the first 5 weeks of my lessons...
Week 6 which is next week will be my exams for two modules:
1) Financial Management in Shipping
2) Maritime Economics
Both assignments are also due on week 6, together with the exams...
I'm pretty nervous and worried at the same time, cos the modules duration are too cramped and there's little time to do my revision since I've got to rush the assignments with my friend cum ex-TCC colleague Gem... we've been meeting up almost every week just to do our group assignments together...
I'm seldom that enthusiastic... hope I can keep up my enthusiasm and continue to do my best for this course!!!
I'm pretty much relieved that I was able to handle the busy work schedule and studies together...
Yes, I'm busy to the max!!!
Oh, I also gotta take care of my niece cos my elder sister is too busy to take care of her daughter... =(
But that's not an excuse for her to push her daughter to me when I'm also busy with my assignments and studies and work while at home!!! *hmpf*
Not to mention I also have lined up my busy schedules with weekly hair treatment, monthly facial laser treatment, monthly eyebrow tweezing at nex and also meeting up with my dutch cousin Ryan very often!!!
Gosh, I think I haven't meet him for two weeks... guess I gotta meet him for movie soon!!!
Oh, and I haven't meet up with Bonita, Huijuan and Huimin for some time already, it's time to meet up soon!!!
The same goes to my ex-MOL colleagues Soliha and Mighty!!!
I need to find time, more more time for meet ups with friends...
If only a day has 48 hours, how nice???
*Its late now, I gotta sleep soon... good night!!*
No comments:
Post a Comment