Previously I've tweeted about me telling my sisters that I wanna move out of house...
Initially, both my sisters kind of supported me, but after a few days, things took a turn....
My mum and dad in a bid to stop me from moving out, decided to shift my bed position and wardrobe (because I complained about the sleeping in front of the air con and fan)... they put in action this time, with the shifting completed just yesterday...
Then I complained about the storage space in the room which was not enough... and my mum and dad just ask me to buy plastic storage boxes as counter measures for the storage space problem...
And then my elder sister told me and my second sis to start saving up money for renovation of the room...
Anyway, the room wasn't conducive enough for me to sleep in...
But since there is compromisation, I shouldn't be so selfish...
Hence, moving out failed this time... I'm upset, but I guess if situation turns bad again, maybe the thought of moving out will come again...
No comments:
Post a Comment