Just more than a month ago, I bought this mascara that comes package with liquid eyeliner as well...
![]() |
| Left (Koji Dolly Wink Mascara & Liquid Eyeliner); Right (Kiss Me Brown Eyeliner) |
Koji Dolly Wink Mascara and Liquid Eyeliner...
This mascara wasn't that good... but it does have the dolly wink effect minus the volumization of your lashes... It makes your lashes feels very sparse...
The liquid eyeliner also does not glide well easily... it leaves a lot of zig zag black lines instead of a straight line...
Kiss Me Eyeliner Pencil
And then I saw this other brand, Kiss Me eyeliner pencil...
I tried it and it's really good... my oily eyelid means all eyeliners would smudge on my eyes except gel and liquid types... but this Kiss Me eyeliner pencil is really good... it doesn't smudge my eyelid and the line is still there after a long day at work... amazing!!!
Heavy Rotation Sexy Nude Gloss - Baby Pink
And I bought this lip gloss to try it out...
Well, it doesn't worth it at all... feels extremely sticky on lips and doesn't blend well enough...
Maybe I need to put on a lip balm to moisturize my lips first??
===== End =====


No comments:
Post a Comment