04 February 2012

mol office drama ep 021 - the finale

I guess 02 February is the day of my career in MOL that I feel partially happy...

She finally left, and I meant new gal #1... well, she didn't resign, but was asked to leave by the Management for poor performance as well as frequently on MCs and urgent annual leave...

I probably can heave a sigh of relieve as I know she won't be meddling with my work, no one will keep interfering my vessels' issues and no one will disturb me while I'm busy working... as well I know she won't make me feel like I'm incapable right in front of all my colleagues... there are already colleagues who questioned on certain issues when I'm also handling certain job responsibilities, she make it look like I'm not doing my work all the time!!!

Certainly, my boss can also feel less angry all the time... all because of her...

Yesterday was the first day we took over her vessels as backups... you know how we all reacted???
I've never seen everyone so fed up and frustrated cos she messed up her vessels crew change planning, everyone was cursing and swearing and that includes me!!!

I'm glad she was asked to leave finally by the Management... else I would be having black faced at work everyday!!!

Oh, did I mentioned about I went for tarot card reading and 黄大仙?

While I was in Hong Kong, I went 黄大仙 to 求签 for my career...
The readings on the number that I asked for, it says I have alot of 小人 in my company... but as time goes by, the 小人 will disappear... then I ask the fortune teller if I should change my job, the fortune teller says 黄大仙don't recommend me to change job as it would not look good in my future career... and then the fortune teller tells me to buy a 宝迭 to offer prayers to 黄大仙 just to get rid of 小人 in my company... and so I did...

Then, when I came back from Hong Kong, I went for a tarot card reading...
I got a card that says wheel of fortune, for the first half of the year... it says what goes around comes around... meaning whatever I do, there could be good karma or bad karma... and then it says I'll have 心想事成 in the second half of the year...

Don't know if its getting 灵验, but I guess I'll have to return to Hong Kong and thank 黄大仙...

Possibly I hoped there's no second series of the MOL Office Drama again on my blog...
The new comer is a guy and he'll be starting work at our company on 16 Feb... as usual, I'm the teacher again...

No comments:

Post a Comment