15 February 2012

adding on... the workload...

The past week has been like almost hell to me...

Yes, I'm talking about the heavy workload I'm having... But I've overcome the hell week and hopefully, next week is a better week... everything starts to stabilize again after all the rush... Or maybe I shouldn't think of it so bad... just that, challenges are accepted and obstacles are meant to make myself stronger in the working aspect...

Just today, I got additional workload... I know I'm capable, but I just thought the workload should be fair and justifiable... 6 crewing operators, only me and #2 is doing the crewing documentations, what about the rest???

I got a little heavily hit, especially two of my vessels are going to the dangerous zone and I gotta calculate their bonus salary when it was other people's job in the first place...

The new guy who just came in is still under familiarization... well, he's got 5 years of crewing experience, so I expected him to catch up fast enough to take burdens off our weight...

Anyway, our Company has this Ohsas thingy, some work safety policy thing... and the management wanted to appoint me as the representative for the ladies portion... I'm gonna reject it cos I'm very heavily loaded with work... even though I left office at 5.30pm (that's cos I've gotta go for my study and do assignments), but that doesn't mean I'm very free... >_<

Gosh... and boss is still piling me with lots of workload...

You know? There's no promotion and no training course for lower ranking staff in my Company...
Now, I'm waiting for next year... =(

Probably I should just update my resume since I've assumed a supervisory role already??

No comments:

Post a Comment