06 March 2012

Enhancement Lasik...

Last Friday, I went for enhancement lasik...

Nope, its not that the doctor's skill is bad that I gotta go for enhancement lasik...

The main reason is cos my myopia came back, left eye @ 125 and right eye @ 100...

Why did my myopia came back??
That's because of my dry eyes...

Why is my eyes dry??
That's cos I'm sleeping in front of the air-con, and every night before I sleep, the fan has to be "switched on" in order to circulate the air-conditioned cool air around the room, and it just happens that the fan is right in front of me as well... how to recover from lasik in the first place right?? Worse is, I took supplements (fish oil, flaxseed oil, borage oil, bilberry...etc) on doctor's advice, but it didn't worked for me, and then my workplace has such glaring ceiling lights that my eyes hurt most of the time...

And now, since my bed has shifted position, I can blocked the air-conditioned air and fan from blowing right into my face by opening my wardrobe door... thus, I decided to go for enhancement lasik...

The enhancement lasik went well but scary, nevertheless, I'm glad it's over and my eyes are recovering well... I can see 6/6 now... and I'm taking good care of my eyes now...

No comments:

Post a Comment