10 June 2012

2012-08-18~28 - Taiwan Trip - Anticipating

Finally settled my Taiwan trip air ticket and accommodation...

My final exam will be on 17 August, ending around 9.30pm...
And I booked Jetstar flight departing 18 August @ 1.15am... my elder sis will be driving me to the airport!!!
Much as I hate to take Jetstar, but this time round its a no choice option due to the expensive airfare from all the normal airlines (Cathay, SQ, Eva Airlines, China Air, Transasia Air)...

I'll be staying in Taiwan for 11 days and 10 nights, and I booked my accommodation through a http://www.eastbnb.com. It is actually a website that collate all the service apartments and rent to tourist at a cheaper rate than hotels... I booked one of the rooms at the service apartment for $666 for 10 nights... that's consider cheap already... and its near the Taipei Main Station...

Phew~ happy that I settled all the travel stuffs cos the next thing I have to do is to plan my itinerary...

The Taiwan trip will be slightly weird as I'm meeting Bon on 18~21 August and then meet up with Huimin from 21~28 August... and I guess some of the days I will be alone... I'm excited!!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment