The new job hasn't really been smooth so far... 3 weeks into the job and I got a lot of issues with my boss and my colleague... plus working late almost everyday makes me feel really tired... I'm not sure if the fengshui is the problem... but since I didn't wear my fengshui bracelet, I've been having tough luck at work... and constantly feeling tired throughout the day... with times I would be totally sync out of the environment...
But ever since I wore back my fengshui bracelet last Friday, things starts improving...
So well, my grumbles as usual, read below:
I've been working for more than 7 years...
As everyone knows, I can jolly well handle anything under my care...
But the thing I hate most is when people starts biting my ass just to show their superiority or seniority or authoritative when we are having the same rank position...
I would appreciate if it was just a friendly reminder from you... instead of an instruction... cos things will feel differently... Or that you are just trying to guide me and make me learn all the stuffs in a short time, I'm totally fine with that... but stop treating me like I was just fresh out of school with no experience... I can handle office politics quite well if you haven't realised it... and ya, I know how to use photocopier machines!!!
And thanks for all the shit work you left me to do when you are on leave... I'm glad you are on leave cos just so I can enjoy my peace in office and that I can do my work without interference and disturbance... now that all your shit work has been cleared by me almost 90%, you should be glad that I willingly do all the work you allocated to me...
And when you are on leave, I would like you to just enjoy your leave and not by staying at home yet buzzing me around in office... look, I don't have time to entertain your so-called work instructions when you are not my boss at all!!
Oh ya, when my boss ask you to do something, don't push your assignment to me to do...
Well, I almost wanted to cry everyday, cos having been chided by my boss everyday for making terrible mistakes at work makes me feel miserable... for once, I had no idea why I would make that kind of mistakes cos in all my 3 jobs, I have had no problems settling in and that I have never make such major mistakes before...
Last but not least, I'm glad everything seems to settle nicely at work...
No comments:
Post a Comment