On my first day of work, I saw a rainbow... and a sea-view desk!!!
I had a nice lady boss who has planned for all my work description... and I'm definitely grateful that she giving me the easy to manage manned nationality vessels cos she's gonna pile me up with lots of accounting work, insurance work and budgeting work...
My team-mate is a guy and he will only concentrate on crewing operation work (it's not a lot, but then there's alot of paperwork!)... and he's handling only like additional 1 more vessel than me... he had 13 vessels while I had 12 vessels...
After familiarizing myself for 4 days, I finally grasped the concept of their crew change procedures... super not straight-forward...
I hoped my career advancement will be better since I'm doing a lot more stuffs...
And I believe I can do a better job!
No comments:
Post a Comment