22 June 2013

the curse...

Just an update on my recent well-doings...

My female boss left on 12 April, and the new boss came in on 1st April.

Everything went well during the month of April, but after I came back from my vacation, things changed.

I can only say the curse legacy continues and now I'm plagued with further issues that are known as office politics. Anyway, only my boss is playing office politics and it has upset many colleagues in the Company.

Things are not easy and it's getting much more difficult to work and sort out things on time.

With the recent cases of vessels crew change issues where I've been bugged by Masters and C/E almost everyday for the past 3 weeks, telling my boss about all the problems we are currently facing and no response from my boss, I have decided to find a new job.

Now I'm actively sending out resumes and hopefully will get to land a job interview soon.

Crossing fingers, praying hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment