16 February 2014

bad luck or curse??

Things are not going well for me...

Well, say for the past 6-7 years??
Nothing seems to be going well for me...
Just when I thought my life was good (oh well, I dreamed...), in reality, things were different...
I could always foreseen/predict just anything that could happened in my life, just by thinking the opposite of it...

Things I had wanted, it didn't come...
Things I don't want it, it came...
Things I wanted to avoid, it appear in front of me...
Things I want to face it, it disappeared!!

Other than that, a streak of bad luck on love life aka bad tao-hua... 50-50 luck on my career, all thanks to my dzi bracelet which helped a little on boasting my career to a good high limit and eliminating all the xiao-ren in my work place, but still not good enough for me...

And so, the bad luck continues to haunt me like a ghost, and going into year 2014, I had hoped for a pinch of good luck which seems to be otherwise...

Seriously, when will my good luck ever gonna come??

No comments:

Post a Comment