I had a great time yesterday at Huimin's condominium
BBQ-ing with my T18 and their friends' friends... haha...
And I drove!!! Finally!!!
Met up with Alex, Weiru, Gabriel and Mabelline
first at Ten Mile Junction Sheng Shiong...
The food and everything...
And still counting more food...

Huimin brought along her mini fan cos
it was too hot in the afternoon...
Using Weeju's camera... we took many snapshots...

Alex brought along his very quiet sister, Christie...


At 11pm, the security guard came and told us to
pack up and clean the BBQ area by 11.30pm...
After cleaning, we then shifted over to the pavilion...
The party ended at 12 midnight,
although many have left early...
Drove the guys (Alex, Christie & Jim) home...
and went for a round of bitching session with Bon!!!
After dropping off the guys, Bon and I went Beauty World
area for a round of teh-o bing and roti prata...
We bitch till our throat went hoarse... >_<
And then we went home, with me sending Bon home safely...
haha... it was good to have them as they gives
me really good direction guidance... >_<
I was very bad with my direction sense...
*I wonder why blogger always blurs my photos???
Even wordpress don't blur my photos when I resize them...-_-"""*
*Ju, you can go to http://www.megaupload.com/?d=74SV8E4D
to download the photos which I took earlier on and add
them to your Facebook album k???*
BBQ-ing with my T18 and their friends' friends... haha...
And I drove!!! Finally!!!
Met up with Alex, Weiru, Gabriel and Mabelline
first at Ten Mile Junction Sheng Shiong...
The food and everything...
And still counting more food...

Huimin brought along her mini fan cos
it was too hot in the afternoon...
Using Weeju's camera... we took many snapshots...

Alex brought along his very quiet sister, Christie...


At 11pm, the security guard came and told us to
pack up and clean the BBQ area by 11.30pm...
After cleaning, we then shifted over to the pavilion...
The party ended at 12 midnight,
although many have left early...
Drove the guys (Alex, Christie & Jim) home...
and went for a round of bitching session with Bon!!!
After dropping off the guys, Bon and I went Beauty World
area for a round of teh-o bing and roti prata...
We bitch till our throat went hoarse... >_<
And then we went home, with me sending Bon home safely...
haha... it was good to have them as they gives
me really good direction guidance... >_<
I was very bad with my direction sense...
*I wonder why blogger always blurs my photos???
Even wordpress don't blur my photos when I resize them...-_-"""*
*Ju, you can go to http://www.megaupload.com/?d=74SV8E4D
to download the photos which I took earlier on and add
them to your Facebook album k???*
No comments:
Post a Comment