I've been drinking collagen drinks on & off...
Tried two brands previously...
Fancl TenseUp collagen drink were good...
I would feel sleepy after drinking Fancl's collagen drink...
the collagen drink has a powdery orangey taste...
which was still acceptable to me...
I even tried Fancl's collagen tablet supplements,
but it just taste awful... @_@

I'm now trying Meiji's collagen drink...
bought it at Robinsons for less than $30...
but it taste real awful...
the collagen drink stated were of lemon taste...
indeed, it has a strong lemon taste with
fishy taste as well... 很难喝...
it goes the same as the collagen sachets packet...
ewwwww.....
Have not tried DHC's collagen drink yet...
but I heard that it has a grape taste
and its a really nice drink after all...
hmm...
Oh, and I saw this brand Biyou collagen drink at
Watsons the other day...
Bought it and decided to try it out... haha...
But wait till I finished my awful
Meiji collagen drink first... >_<

No comments:
Post a Comment