Just came back from a freelance make-up job for 2 persons...
And their Company dinner theme is Egyptian...
Although I was informed late last minute yesterday...
but all in all, to be able to finish 2 person's make-up
within 2.45 hours, I felt incredible and proud of myself...
Overall, it was a house call, and I drove myself all the way
to Woodlands... being unfamiliar with the area Woodlands,
I was lucky I had my GPS with me...
The ladies, MissyF was more easy-going
while MissyJ had a lot of comments...
Nonetheless, I'm proud of myself that
I took up this challenge... Egyptian theme...
I'm not a bold and daring person when it comes to make-up...
Being the more conservative type and less creative person,
to add-on, I lack confidence...
I believe its time for me to really bring it all on...
I shan't be so conservative when doing make-up on others...
But then again, my grumbles came...
haha... pardon my grumbles... but I need to
get this off my chest...
Grumble #1: hate it when my clients move here
and there... you know how hard it is to do
the clients's make-up when she's moving around
or chit-chatting away??? You are definitely
wasting both my time and your time...
A 15 minutes make-up could end up finishing
30 minutes later!!!!
Grumble #2: do not judge my skills... I wonder how
people can ask me: "should you put eyeshadow first or
fake eyelashes first???" If you do not know the sequence,
then you have no right to judge me...
Grumble #3: being a client, you should tell your make-up artist
your desire look in the first place... just plain discussing
will lead to mis-communications... just show me what
you want... I can do according to your preferred choice
with additional comments...
*v*
And their Company dinner theme is Egyptian...
Although I was informed late last minute yesterday...
but all in all, to be able to finish 2 person's make-up
within 2.45 hours, I felt incredible and proud of myself...
Overall, it was a house call, and I drove myself all the way
to Woodlands... being unfamiliar with the area Woodlands,
I was lucky I had my GPS with me...
The ladies, MissyF was more easy-going
while MissyJ had a lot of comments...
Nonetheless, I'm proud of myself that
I took up this challenge... Egyptian theme...
I'm not a bold and daring person when it comes to make-up...
Being the more conservative type and less creative person,
to add-on, I lack confidence...
I believe its time for me to really bring it all on...
I shan't be so conservative when doing make-up on others...
But then again, my grumbles came...
haha... pardon my grumbles... but I need to
get this off my chest...
Grumble #1: hate it when my clients move here
and there... you know how hard it is to do
the clients's make-up when she's moving around
or chit-chatting away??? You are definitely
wasting both my time and your time...
A 15 minutes make-up could end up finishing
30 minutes later!!!!
Grumble #2: do not judge my skills... I wonder how
people can ask me: "should you put eyeshadow first or
fake eyelashes first???" If you do not know the sequence,
then you have no right to judge me...
Grumble #3: being a client, you should tell your make-up artist
your desire look in the first place... just plain discussing
will lead to mis-communications... just show me what
you want... I can do according to your preferred choice
with additional comments...
*v*
No comments:
Post a Comment