02 May 2010

2010-04-24 - Outing...

Last Saturday had a really fun time...
I think it was the first time in my life
that I went museums with friends...

Like, you know, we only went museums in
Singapore only as school trips during our
Primary & Secondary days...

But nonetheless, I enjoyed myself
with the company of my colleagues,
Gem & Phoebe (our China colleague
who came over to our office for training).

The first stop, we went over to meet her
at her hotel just opposite our office building.
Then, we went over to the coffeeshop for lunch.

Next, we proceeded to Peranakan Museum.
Admission ticket costs $6...

After which, we went National Museum of Singapore.
Admission ticket costs $10...

And then, Kimy came over to meet us,
drove us to Haji Lane for some light shopping
before she drops us at East Coast Park
for dinner and cycling activities...

My Saturday was definitely filled with varied
activities which I rarely do...
Cultural - Shopping - Exercise (Sports)

But all of us enjoyed it alot...

Ok, some very pathetic photos which I took...



*v*

No comments:

Post a Comment