I had missed her house-warming just few weeks ago...
So, I gathered the gals and had a gals night out at
Huimin's new house at The Pinnacle@Duxton...
The night view at level 50 roof top is fantastic...
I can even see the stars shining brightly in the sky...
Too bad I didn't brought my camera along...
So photos were from Huijuan's camera...
After the night view, all of us went down
to Huimin's house and had our bitching session...
Really missed the gals' bitching session... >_<
*Rest of the photos can be found in Huijuan's facebook
or my multiply...
Huimin's new house at The Pinnacle@Duxton...
The night view at level 50 roof top is fantastic...
I can even see the stars shining brightly in the sky...
Too bad I didn't brought my camera along...
So photos were from Huijuan's camera...
After the night view, all of us went downto Huimin's house and had our bitching session...
Really missed the gals' bitching session... >_<
*Rest of the photos can be found in Huijuan's facebook
or my multiply...
No comments:
Post a Comment