I was on course recently...
Finally, my boss decided that I should go on course.
But then, I feel that the skills learned course was not so
relevant to what I would really apply on my job duties...
Still, I only get one course quota a year...
and those which are relevant and important courses
which I'm supposed to take according to my job post;
my boss refused to let me attend... and I've been feeling
kinda down cos I didn't receive the training which I felt
I needed...
Nevertheless, this course on "Essential Writing Skills"
seems very interesting as the trainer has made it so
lively and fun... didn't regret it in the end...
Also ate alot during the two-day course...
practically stuffed myself full and bloated with
refreshments and food...

*hopes I can go for another useful course...*
But then, I feel that the skills learned course was not so
relevant to what I would really apply on my job duties...
Still, I only get one course quota a year...
and those which are relevant and important courses
which I'm supposed to take according to my job post;
my boss refused to let me attend... and I've been feeling
kinda down cos I didn't receive the training which I felt
I needed...
Nevertheless, this course on "Essential Writing Skills"
seems very interesting as the trainer has made it so
lively and fun... didn't regret it in the end...
Also ate alot during the two-day course...
practically stuffed myself full and bloated with
refreshments and food...
*hopes I can go for another useful course...*
No comments:
Post a Comment