30 October 2010

eat & eat & eat - part 1...

2010-10-19 - Watami Restaurant @ The Central

Just last week, I had dinner with my department to "celebrate" the farewell of our part-time gal, HW. It was so interesting that Watami Restaurant actually offered Yakult fruit juices!!! While ordering our food, my boss said: "order more order more, never mind, I pay!"

So nice of my boss... and as he lives in Potong Pasir, I took MRT with him...

I only managed a few snapshots of the food, due auntie didn't like me taking photos of the food...


2010-10-28 - Indian Buffet @ Clarke Quay

Two people from our manning agent in Philippines flew to Singapore to meet with us for discussion... and my boss brings all of us, including the manning agents for lunch at Clarke Quay... my boss especially likes Indian food... although all of us wanted to have something else... the food were nice, but the variety were very limited which I didn't like...

2010-10-28 - Mr Curry @ The Central

After the Indian buffet for lunch earlier on, the manning agents wanted to invite us for dinner... hence we thought long and hard, and the Filipino gal insists on Mr Curry... oh no... another Indian food again??? If it were me, I would tell them to go for Japanese restaurant or what...

Again, MRT ride home with my boss... seems like a good idea, maybe I can spill a few complaints if I'm not happy... wahahahahha...

My boss even says if next time we go drinking (as a whole group), he will send me home first!!!

But most interesting is, the whole department has a relatively funny way of calling one another, like the smelly uncle is my boss's eldest son, and I'm the young daughter... auntie is the wife and uncle is the in-law... LOL...

Grumbles
I've just taken over one vessel for doing manning operations... it didn't seems too well for me as there were no head and no tail... boss instruct uncle to teach me, but all he does was to give me wrong information and stuffs like that... at one point, I got angry... and just yesterday afternoon, I seems to have thought otherwise... maybe he was just testing my common senses and initiative-ness??? But then, I'm threading on a line where:

1) I shouldn't ask questions which will make me look dumb...
2) I shouldn't do things where people will think I'm acting smart...

*hope all goes well for next week...*

No comments:

Post a Comment