31 October 2010

eat & eat & eat - part 2...

2010-10-23 - Nolboo Korean Restaurant @ Ngee Ann City

Met up with Bon just last Saturday to try out Korean cuisine at Ngee Ann City... I'm craving for bimbimbap, so we decided to try the Nolboo Restaurant...

We ordered quite a lot of food, but we managed to finish about 3/4 of the food...

Verdict: only the porridge, appetizers and kimchi beef stew soup were nice... the rest simply cannot make it... the stone pot bimbimbap were tasteless... the pancake taste more like thin crust pizza...


Top row: Nolboo spoon and chopsticks, stone pot bimbimbap, porridge (appetizer)
2nd row: Appetizers, cheese pancake, kimchi beef stew soup.

2010-10-26 - Hong Kong Street Cafe @ Liang Court

Met up with Bon again for dinner as I worked till 7pm... it was the only day that got me real busy trying to appoint agency and liaise with the Master, as well as clearing some accounting work... didn't even get to go online for google talk...

Oh, I didn't snap a photo of the food we had... >_<

2010-10-29 - BeiShanChuan Spicy Steamboat Restaurant @ Vivocity

Hohoho... Met Bon again... wahahahaha... this time round, we went to BeiShanChuan Spicy Steamboat Restaurant for dinner...

Verdict: variety wise, is quite limited as well... but the food is fresh... especially the crabsticks!!! I forgot to grab prawns (my favourite), but I took scallops and all these... I feel I had too little, maybe I talked too much???? -_-|||

The desserts (bobo cha cha) is surprisingly taste nice... they also do have cooked food...

I would have took more plates if not for the small table they give us... cos I saw some couples taking a 4-seaters while Bon and I were given 2-seaters...

Thereafter our steamboat session, we bought two bottles of alcoholic drinks and sat at the open area for bitching session... wahahahaa...



*Next meet-up: 04 November with the rest of T18???*

No comments:

Post a Comment