12 September 2011
My New Laptop... HP G4...
Finally I get a new laptop...
Nope, it's not Samsung brand which I had previously decided on...
Or rather, I got a HP G4 which costs S$999, S$200 cheaper than the Samsung SF411 which costs S$1199 at Comex price and S$1299 RPP...
(Left) The free gifts... there's more... additional stereo earpieces which I didn't took photo of...
(Left) My new laptop... look at the bottom under the laptop... it's a cooling fan and its free too!!! =)
My 二姐 paid for my laptop this time...
Whenever I'm thinking of buying a new laptop, I often have to think of how to get rid of my old laptops...
And I found a shop which seems to specialize in buying old laptops... all my laptops followed me for about 5-6 years before they are banished into the 冷宫...
My IBM laptop lasts me from 2002 to 2006... I've given my IBM laptop to my other friend, Doretta...
My Compaq laptop lasts me from 2006 to 2011...
My Acer netbook lasts me from 2008 to 2011...
Now I'm using my new laptop to blog this out...
It seems good at the moment... gonna test the movies playing soon...
*tata... off to exploring my HP G4 laptop!!! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment