You know how addicted I am when I was playing Plants vs. Zombies (PVZ) on my ipod touch the last time...
So, when I got my android phone, I was hoping PopCap Games can bring PVZ to android phones soon... but sad to say, its only available on Amazon App Store for android users in the US/UK region but not Asian region...
Yet, I still try my luck to search for it online, hoping to download free or paid for my android phone...
And so... I found this website which offers PVZ for free...
http://getandroidstuff.com/plants-zombies-android-download-game-v24/
I downloaded it, copied to my phone and install the game...
And then I started to play the game which was rather disappointing... It's the same game, but felt totally different... it just looks so 山寨版 to me... after installing the game, it's not called Plants vs. Zombies, but it was called 植物大战僵尸...
*Hmm... I hoped for the real nice PopCap Games of PVZ will be out soon on android!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment