01 October 2011

finally sold...

I finally sold my compaq laptop and acer netbook, both at the combined price of $190...

Well, better than nothing as both are more than 3 years old... initially had wanted to trade-in one of the laptop for a new laptop, but considering the crowd at Comex show and other retailers don't do trade-in at their own shop, thus, I googled online to search for anyone who allows laptops/netbooks trade-in for cash...

Initially I found a shop at Toa Payoh who claims to take in old laptops, but they kind of back out after I told them my laptops are quite old...

Then, I found another shop, Laptop House at Upper Weld Road who said they allow trade-in laptops for cash...

So today I went, accompanied by a friend... and I sold my laptop and netbook away...

Now I have no more worries about the additional computers at my house...

*I'm a happy person today!!!* =)

No comments:

Post a Comment