16 October 2011

beautifying my skin...

It's been a long time since I last went for my laser treatment at ClearSK at Toa Payoh...

As usual, I book my doctor, Dr. Shau for the treatment.
But surprise as it came, a young nice-looking male doctor walked into the treatment room instead.
And so, after finishing the treatment, the nice-looking male doctor commented that my skin looks dull.

0_0 This makes me more determined to take good care of my skin, especially to make my skin more radiant looking... and so, I went Watsons and got myself the first 3 things from Ginvera:
 Eye Contour Brightening Amethyst Roller
Decided this will be used at night.


 
Green Tea Jade Dark Eye Circles Roll Away
This will be used in the morning.

Marvel Gel®
I'm gonna used this everyday.

Not only the above three products, I'm also putting on sheet masks every alternate day, together with my SK-II Facial Treatment Essence and the Cellumination essence.

I think my skin looks yellowish and dull, let's see how my new skincare regime goes...

*No more lazy lady in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment