I survived my first week of classes at Singapore Polytechnic with Gem!!!
It was a really nice feeling to have your friend study with you because it really perks me up for motivation to put my heart in it...
Moreover, the group assignments are out and we are supposed to hand in on the 6th week of each module's schedule...
The only cons of starting classes at 6pm is that I had to rush through after work and I have to knock off at 5.30pm sharp...
The first two modules are Financial Management in Shipping and Maritime Economics... both modules were quite similar of what I did at MDIS while I was studying my degree in International Business... however, these are different as both touches on shipping industry more than anything else...
The above-mentioned two modules are like a refresher course to me... hopefully my brain cells don't die halfway through my course...
No comments:
Post a Comment