Yes, my handphone is dying...
My niece has been biting and chewing my handphone whenever she talks to Tom ( the talking tom - cat)... or when she is watching videos of herself...
So, my Motorola Milestone 2 is only 8 months old... and it has crashed a few times... basically everyday it will hang and crash up... hmm... it seems that phones which I bought from telcos (Singtel, Starhub) only can last me for at most 6 months cos they always gives me alot of problems... yet, on the other hand, phones I bought from retail shops would last me up to 2 years...
So, I've been waiting for new phones to come up... and even thought of waiting for iPhone 5...
But then, new and more pretty android phones have been coming up... its very tempting though...
The Sony Ericsson xperia Ray and the xperia Arc S are really beautiful... sleek and sharp in its features, not to mention they are really slim looking too!!!
Photos are taken from www.sogi.com.tw...
The Sony Ericsson xperia Arc S...
- 4.2" screen
- 8.1mp camera
- 8.7mm thickness
- Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8255, 1.4GHz
- Android 2.3
The Sony Ericsson xperia Ray...
- 3.3" screen
- 8.1mp camera
- 9.4mm thickness
- Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8255, 1GHz
- Android 2.3
I'm so tempted to get either one of them...
And I found a website selling export sets of mobile phones... http://www.sgbest.com/
It is like almost $50-$100 cheaper than the outside retailers selling the phones... only con is that they don't allow trade-in...
So, should I wait for iPhone 5 or just get one of the above Sony Ericsson phones???
*hmm...


No comments:
Post a Comment