When I was a little kid, I suffered from itchy scalp and I didn't go to the doctor then...
It was when I entered into my 3rd year poly life that I decided to go to my family doctor...
There, my doctor diagnosed me as having psoriasis... I was given medications (which was actually multi-vitamins) and a bottle of spray type hair tonic...
I was supposed to be on a 6 months medications to cure my hair fall and itchy scalp... but the smell of the medicines were unbearable... it smelled like soil...
So there I was, doing some research and started to save money...
I was initially choosing between Trichokare or Svenson...
But decided to go for Svenson since there's a branch at Nex... near my house too!
I had the first session last Wednesday, on 07 September... the treatment was really relaxing...
The next day, I had typically no hair fall... which was amazing to me... and I'm impressed...
Today, I had my second session of hair treatment... their service is still very good...
And they provided some magazines for me to read while doing the treatment... not to mention their magazines are quite up to date...
*loves pampering hair + scalp treatment at Svenson now...
No comments:
Post a Comment