So, our T18 class gathering went "smoothly" as usual...
The fickle-minded guys had so many "ideas" as to where
to go for dinner...
Jim didn't want Bugis steamboat cos he had to pay
ERP to enter Bugis and the last time we had steamboat,
he kena diarrhea... he says: no ah-tiong steamboat please...
Bon wanted steamboat, but she didn't wanna go
Seoul Garden, and gave us two choices...
either 鲜得来 or Crystal Jade Steamboat...
Alex... didn't wanna eat buffet for dinner...
Ricky also not joining us for dinner...
And left me with so many difficult choices!!!
All I wanted was steamboat!!! Irregardless of what brand,
except Crystal Jade... LOL...
Wednesday's discussion...
So, we discussed for two days during our working hours,
group chats, decisions, conclusions, decisions...
First, we were supposed to meet at Bugis for steamboat,
then, Jim and Alex suggested Bukit Timah Turf City..
So we fixed Bukit Timah Turf City, but later on, I decided
I wanted Sunset Way steamboat... so we changed plans to go
Sunset Way cos we wanted to chill out at 2nd round...
Thursday's discussion...
Re-confirmed with them, and suddenly Sunset Way is out...
Ricky wants to join us now... and insists to meet at Bugis...
Jim insists not going Bugis, I said: Jim, you can stay at home now...
and finally, the conclusions went back to what I had decided...
We shall meet 7.30pm at Bugis... with me meeting Bon first...
But surprise came surprise, Guan Seng joins us for our class gathering...
and I reached Bugis at 7.50pm... Alex reached thereafter...
and then, steamboat became dinner at Bugis Food Junction...
how irony it is... -_-"""
Ok, photos...



***full set of photos can be found at my multiply or
download at the following link:
http://cid-99d66dc5916b7968.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/2010-04-01%20-%20Bugis01.zip
***
After finishing our dinner at Bugis Food Junction,
we had our 2nd round at Arab Street, Mom's Tandoori...
and our 3rd round ended up at Bugis McDonald's...
We sure can eat...
*v*
to go for dinner...
Jim didn't want Bugis steamboat cos he had to pay
ERP to enter Bugis and the last time we had steamboat,
he kena diarrhea... he says: no ah-tiong steamboat please...
Bon wanted steamboat, but she didn't wanna go
Seoul Garden, and gave us two choices...
either 鲜得来 or Crystal Jade Steamboat...
Alex... didn't wanna eat buffet for dinner...
Ricky also not joining us for dinner...
And left me with so many difficult choices!!!
All I wanted was steamboat!!! Irregardless of what brand,
except Crystal Jade... LOL...
Wednesday's discussion...
So, we discussed for two days during our working hours,
group chats, decisions, conclusions, decisions...
First, we were supposed to meet at Bugis for steamboat,
then, Jim and Alex suggested Bukit Timah Turf City..
So we fixed Bukit Timah Turf City, but later on, I decided
I wanted Sunset Way steamboat... so we changed plans to go
Sunset Way cos we wanted to chill out at 2nd round...
Thursday's discussion...
Re-confirmed with them, and suddenly Sunset Way is out...
Ricky wants to join us now... and insists to meet at Bugis...
Jim insists not going Bugis, I said: Jim, you can stay at home now...
and finally, the conclusions went back to what I had decided...
We shall meet 7.30pm at Bugis... with me meeting Bon first...
But surprise came surprise, Guan Seng joins us for our class gathering...
and I reached Bugis at 7.50pm... Alex reached thereafter...
and then, steamboat became dinner at Bugis Food Junction...
how irony it is... -_-"""
Ok, photos...



***full set of photos can be found at my multiply or
download at the following link:
http://cid-99d66dc5916b7968.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/2010-04-01%20-%20Bugis01.zip
***
After finishing our dinner at Bugis Food Junction,
we had our 2nd round at Arab Street, Mom's Tandoori...
and our 3rd round ended up at Bugis McDonald's...
We sure can eat...
*v*
No comments:
Post a Comment