09 April 2010

the buyer...

I just met the potential buyer who wants to buy my car...
Without further ado, and only introduces ourselves as G's friends,
He did the basic thorough checking of the car very swiftly and quickly...
and he checks on the car bonnet with real details...

As if the lights were not bright enough, he took out
a small torchlight, starts looking for any flaws
and then mumbles something to his other (I presume is
his subordinates / employee)...

Then, he opens the driver seat door, pulls out the
rubber from the door area, then mumbles
that the car has been repainted...

Then, he calls up G and complains that the car
is repainted, and that the quality isn't good or what...
the last he told G before hanging up was: I'm not taking the car...

G calls me up and asks me how
was the viewing shortly 5 seconds later..
I told him: your friend don't seems too happy with the car...
and he mentions the car has been repainted...
I hang up the call with G and proceeded to make
mini talk with the buyer...

Buyer: the car has been repainted...
me: when I bought car, it was black in colour...
me: how do you know the car has been repainted???
Buyer: I pulled the rubber and saw that there were streaks of
green paint on it...
me (*wondering why he never shows me
the evidence of the repainted area*)

*for once, I was almost fooled by him... but then, when G calls
me up after talking to the buyer, G told me that if this buyer
don't want to buy, there's another buyer...*

me to G (talking abit loud to let the "potential" buyer hear):
oh, you mean there's another buyer???

Buyer: let me ask my friend if he wants to buy it...
but price will not be that high, worse comes worse we
will have to export out for sale... I'll let you know tomorrow...
*thought he told G he don't want the car anymore??? It's
only after hearing I said there's another buyer that he
changed his mind???*


*I was rather shocked to hear that my car has been repainted,
and was determined to find out the truth of the car's original colour...*

So I went home, checked my letter from LTA and there it states:
Primary Color: Black
Secondary Color: -

Which means my car obviously was not repainted before!!!

And then I immediately told G about the above facts...
and he replied: we'll be better off tomorrow...

-_-"""

No comments:

Post a Comment