A few weeks ago, me, Kimy and GK went to this
Italian restaurant located at Liang Court...
and we ordered quite a lot of food...
But I only managed to snap few shots...

The food are considered to be affordable... with the
spaghetti shrimp laksa costing less than $10...
but I wouldn't go back there again cos the ingredients
and the noodles are so unbalance-ly matched to make a
main course... and to me, it wasn't really worth the money on it...
^_^
---------------------------------------------------------
Just last week, me, Kimy and Gem went Funan
food court to savour Korean food, enough to satisfy
our cravings for kimchi, 炒年糕 and bimbimbap...

Yummy!!!
*v*
and we ordered quite a lot of food...
But I only managed to snap few shots...

The food are considered to be affordable... with the
spaghetti shrimp laksa costing less than $10...
but I wouldn't go back there again cos the ingredients
and the noodles are so unbalance-ly matched to make a
main course... and to me, it wasn't really worth the money on it...
^_^
---------------------------------------------------------
Just last week, me, Kimy and Gem went Funan
food court to savour Korean food, enough to satisfy
our cravings for kimchi, 炒年糕 and bimbimbap...
Yummy!!!
*v*
No comments:
Post a Comment