Finally, my house will be installed with air-cons tomorrow...
what a good timing... *v*
weather has been very erratic these months...
raining... hot and humid sun...
Went to UOB during lunch to withdraw cash for
air-con payment... not a small amount... >_<
while at UOB counter 3 located at Adelphi,
a middle-aged lady served me...
*she looked kinda fierce to me... as if any questions asked,
I will get a scolding or what...*
The conversation goes like this:
me: I want to withdraw cash, but please do not give me
stacks of $50 notes...
UOB CSO (tone rather stern like principal) : then what do you want??
*very obvious right?? I said no $50 notes, can't possible you give
me $10 notes or $2 notes for a large sum of money right???*
me: give me $100 notes or $500 notes if you have any...
UOB CSO (continues her cold tone): we already stopped printing
$500 notes...
me: then give me $100 notes instead...
UOB CSO immediately took out $100 notes
and started counting, places the money right in front
of me and considers transaction end, service completed...
me (stunned): can I have an envelope???
UOB CSO (keeping quiet) and passing an envelope to me...
me (I flipped envelope): can you give me an
envelope without the window???
UOB CSO (smiles at me and changes to a non-window envelope)...
Its really lor... you can't expect me to put my stacks of $100 notes
into an envelope that has a window... letting people know that I'm
carrying cash and becomes an easy victim meh???
Very funny right???
-_-"""
what a good timing... *v*
weather has been very erratic these months...
raining... hot and humid sun...
Went to UOB during lunch to withdraw cash for
air-con payment... not a small amount... >_<
while at UOB counter 3 located at Adelphi,
a middle-aged lady served me...
*she looked kinda fierce to me... as if any questions asked,
I will get a scolding or what...*
The conversation goes like this:
me: I want to withdraw cash, but please do not give me
stacks of $50 notes...
UOB CSO (tone rather stern like principal) : then what do you want??
*very obvious right?? I said no $50 notes, can't possible you give
me $10 notes or $2 notes for a large sum of money right???*
me: give me $100 notes or $500 notes if you have any...
UOB CSO (continues her cold tone): we already stopped printing
$500 notes...
me: then give me $100 notes instead...
UOB CSO immediately took out $100 notes
and started counting, places the money right in front
of me and considers transaction end, service completed...
me (stunned): can I have an envelope???
UOB CSO (keeping quiet) and passing an envelope to me...
me (I flipped envelope): can you give me an
envelope without the window???
UOB CSO (smiles at me and changes to a non-window envelope)...
Its really lor... you can't expect me to put my stacks of $100 notes
into an envelope that has a window... letting people know that I'm
carrying cash and becomes an easy victim meh???
Very funny right???
-_-"""
No comments:
Post a Comment