14 April 2010

Fr3b.com

Just started to redeem samples from Fr3b.com
after signing up months ago last year...

Anyway...
here's the referral link...
Fr3b.com

Managed to redeem the following samples only...
not enough points though... >_<
1 x BRTC Jasmine Water BB Cream SPF30 PA++
1 x BRTC Whitening & wrinkle repair BB cream
1 x SVENSON Advance Hair Booster
Ok, must remember to do a review to get more points
for more samples redemption... ~_~

And I still got tonnes of products that cousin Joyce
gave us... hmm... I'm still trying hard to utilize my
own products bought from Taipei last year...
The face gels / creams / moisturizers all gonna
rot in my drawer soon... and I got like 20++ sheet masks
to finish up before my itchy hands grabbed more at Watsons...etc

Eventually, those supposed to be for face,
I applied abundantly on my hands, arms, legs, thighs...
and within a week, a tub of face cream had been finished up
by my body... hohoho...

And what happen to my body lotion???
I got 3 big tubes of Victoria Secrets Body and Hand lotion,
waiting for me to finish up... just at the right time to bring home
as we just had the air-con installed, so our skin will be pretty dry...

*hoping my face gels / creams / lotions / moisturizers will
suddenly disappear one day... -_-"""*

No comments:

Post a Comment