20 April 2010

the debates...

I hate to argue with people...
But then, there are people who
insists they are right even though
their facts are so so so wrong...
Thus, I always keep my mouth shut
thereafter... yes, I don't bother to
argue too much with them,
just let them win whatsoever...
Cos it doesn't matter to me
whether your "facts" are right or wrong,
because I know I always got it right...
and even if I got it wrong, I always
admit my mistake...
But people who got it wrong, with or without assumptions,
still insists they had the correct information...
WTF~

Just last week...
I met up with the K.gang, and Mr.M says
GSM is not 2G, and 3G is just a level up of GSM...
can anyone tell me what is Mr.M trying to say???
You are telling a person who has networking knowledge
that GSM is not 2G and 3G is just a level up of GSM???
OMFG~
Since he wants to "hao lian" his knowledge, I let
him be lah... which in anyway, I don't mind
people enlightened me if I'm "wrong"...

Maybe the people I met are just not
humble enough...

-_-"""

2 comments:

  1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GSM

    ReplyDelete
  2. quoted from Wikipedia:
    "GSM differs from its predecessor technologies in that both signaling and speech channels are digital, and thus GSM is considered a second generation (2G) mobile phone system."

    ReplyDelete