15 April 2010

finally sold... goodbye my car...

My car is finally sold... for the price at 12k...
Did I mentioned that there's a fussy buyer who
viewed last Friday???

Nope, I didn't sell to him in the end...
Had wanted to, and even verbally agreed with G
to go ahead and sell the car to fussy buyer #1...

But G kept telling me to consider first...
as he wanted me to think through before I regret...

And as I thought he was negotiating with
fussy buyer #1 on processing the documentations...
So I sms-ed him and checked on updates from
fussy buyer #1...

G told me: got another buyer, don't worry, he's not fussy...
I went: ^0^...
and then, chin chai buyer #2 came down to view car yesterday...
he seems more professional, cos he checked the most important
thing that fussy buyer #1 didn't checked... "the engine"...

Plus, chin chai buyer #2 came over, met me at the MSCP
entrance and drove me up to my car... in his BMW (or maybe
his company's car)...

Everything went fast and straightforward...
He checked... asked a few basic questions, all done...
Filled up form, signed, and I also signed on the sales form...
Final checked... and viola!!!! DONE!!!!
And then when all has been done, he drove me down and out
of MSCP... 很爽快的一个人!!!!

And he came down personally today to collect the car...
How great was he??? So 厉害!!!
Everything done within 5 minutes of my time...


Goodbye Blackie... I will missed you...

T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment